1. Long press, enter jiggle mode on your home screen.
2. At the top left corner, click on "+" to add.
3. Find the app "Memories", choose the widget size, then tap "Add Widget" .
4. Finally, tap "OK".
On the anniversary details page, click the "widget" button to select a type to link.
1. Open the lock screen page on the left side of the iPhone, long press and enter the editing mode, and click "Custom".
2. Tap the frame either above or below the time to bring up the widgets selector.
3. Tap the App “Memories Widget”.
4. Tap the widget shape to add them to the frame.
5. Click to open the lock screen widgets shape selector, and select the content to be displayed.
6. When you're finished arranging your widgets, tap Done in the top-right corner of the screen.
7. Tap the current Lock Screen in the wallpaper gallery to activate it.